Sunday, February 8, 2009

Why I don't like titles...

Okay, that is totally not what this blog is about. Although I don't. Like titles that is. I have never felt comfortable with any title I have ever chosen for any story, essay, or paper I have written. Just thought I'd share.

So... I wish that I had more to tell you, O faithless reader. I'm getting over a bout of something or another, and am currently Ibuprofened up a bit. Also eating Whoppers (the candy, not the Burger King creation), and I'm pretty sure that if I get any comments on this blog, it will be something to the tune of: "lolz i luv wopperz!!1" Please don't be that person.

I spent this morning and yesterday morning writing my Senior paper, which might be a bit early of a jump start, but fuck you, I have nothing else to do that do anticipatory homework. In other news, I found my stapler. I also bought a copy of "Fiction on a Stick," which seems like a good reading prospect for a laugh and a half.

I'm done typing right now. Hope you loved it.

Fuck you*,
Derek




*Not really